Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Feeling much better these days.. I think the junk that was in my lungs last week left around Sunday and I'm able to run without any discomfort again.  My 6 mile run yesterday in sub 40 was proof enough...  Although a somewhat hard effort, there was still more in the tank at the finish of this one. 

Three weeks until registration opens up.

I have the Mini is about 9 weeks, looking to improve on my 1:24 from last year.  As long as I stay healthy and injury free, I think it will happen.

Speaking of injury...  I was talking to someone about my calf strain issues who has had them in the past too  and apparently he says that it may be a calcium deficiency.  He says that once he started taking calcium along with magnesium, his  problems went away without a hint of a twinge.  Something to look into anyway. 

No comments: