Thursday, January 26, 2012

I know, I know...  It's been awhile!  Lot on my plate right now.  My wife's been in Haiti since last Saturday so I've been running around like a chicken with my head, blah blah blah....  Getting the kids off to school, making sure homework gets done, laundry, cooking food, running to the grocery, etc... Sometimes you take for granted all the work the better half puts in everyday until you have to do it yourself! 

Anyway, I'm still able to get my running in once I shuffle the kids off in the morning.  All is going well, although speed work has been absent for about a week now. We got some pretty good covering of ice yesterday so traction could be an issue today.  May have to break out the yak's for the first time this year.  Still dreadmill free!! 

No comments: