Friday, December 2, 2011

So No-Shavember is over and I have a few pics to post as I did last time.  Not quite as epic as the last one but I think I let that one go for about 8-9 weeks,  This one was started on Nov. 1st and did the shave down on the 30th...




 Still maintaining some sort of regular running routine.  Keeping all effort at a very low HR and building the base back up again.   As I think about my schedule for next year, Pike's will probably be my only marathon, but instead will focus more on races under the 1/2 marathon distance.  Would really like to hammer a good Mini next year, maybe something under 80 minutes...  Would also like to run a sub 17 5k again at the Runners on Parade in July..  Will elaborate in a future post...

1 comment:

GZ said...

Similar goals over here. Not shaved yet.