Wednesday, August 31, 2011

am - 10 miles, feeling very good...  all sub 7:00.

Homework is really starting to suck...  I thought I hated it when I was in HS, try doing it when you're 48 and have a house, a wife and three kids to try to fit into your day.  Good news is that after this class I only have two more to go... graduation is in December. If I was working full time, I don't think I could get it all done...

 Half attempting to plan out a race schedule for next year.  I mean there are few races that are staples for me (Indy Mini 1/2, Runners on Parade 5k, Matthew 10k...  several others are there if I choose to fit them in.  I think I almost have to say that I'll be back in Manitou on that third week in August so I can just take that off the table and stop worrying about whether or not to do it or not.  There are still demons on that mountain that I need to face and conquer.  One of these years it will happen, so I just need to keep on keeping on....

 Looking  forward to running this trail marathon here in a little over 4 weeks.  Ordered a new pair of trail  shoes that I saw at the expo in Manitou. They really look like a good trail shoe, especially for wet and muddy conditions, which over the last couple of years I have done a lot of.  Especially in the fall...

No comments: