Thursday, July 7, 2011

Felt very lethargic this morning for an 11 mile jaunt. Turnover was awful, legs felt dead.  Maybe because I'm sleeping at 10k?  I'll run an easy 5 or 6 tomorrow and then give it all I can for the race on Saturday. I'm due for some downtime anyway... 

Sent in my application for my passport early last week, I had no idea it cost so much to get one! They told me 4-6 weeks to get it processed and sent to me, still plenty of time for my trip to Haiti October 8th through the 15th. Looks like I may have some shots to catch up on before I make the trip too.

I had an interview yesterday at Tippman. The meeting went well so I guess we'll see. 

4 comments:

Brandon Fuller said...

My Dad used to rent space out at the Harvester complex, after they stopped building trucks. A few doors down these guys were making paintball guns. You know the rest of the story.

Ward said...

Thanks for the insight.. You going to make it to the Fort this summer?

Brandon Fuller said...

Nope. Dude, that's way below 10,000 feet!

Ward said...

Using my high-altitude sleep system....