Monday, May 30, 2011

Like I predicted,  the course was a mud pit/lake with grass, but I had a blast! Even though the course was very slow, I managed to run a 19:13, which was faster than the 5k I ran over a month ago on pavement.
We ended up killing the team competition in the masters division, and if you combined all the teams competing, our score put us second overall behind some fast high school kids. Since I was the team captain, they had me take the trophy home first.
Next race up for me an hour track run.  I haven't run one of these for almost 20 years and I got to do it at the local speedway.  This time it will be on one of the local HS tracks.

4 comments:

GZ said...

Nice trophy!

Paul said...

Could you fit that thing in the car? Also that mountain lion sign-- where was that? Quebache State Park?

Ward said...

Just a random pic off the internet...

J.P. Patrick said...

Look at you leading that pack of youngunz!! Show the kids how it's done!