Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Given the fact that I have all this time on my hands now, I'm taking advantage for sure.  I don't want to overdue it too much since I have a half marathon to run this weekend, but still am putting in plenty of miles.   Leg's feel fantastic right now even though I've got close to 90 miles and almost 10k of vertical in the last 7 days.  Will trickle it down a touch for Saturdays race, but then I'll get right back at it.  I'm taking some online classes at IWU to finish up a few credit hours I'm still short to get my BSM. I've already had an interview this week and looks pretty promising, although I'm not in a real big hurry to get back to the grind.

2 comments:

Rick said...

Solid 7 days!
Other than the stadium stairs where are you able to get some vertical?

Ward said...

Thanks, yes I have succumbed to the dreaded t'mill for vertical only along with regular trips to the football field stairs. There are a lot more people showing up to the track now for workouts. I've had a few people ask me why the hell I run up and down the stairs all the time, and when I tell them I'm getting ready to run PPM, they almost always say, "are you crazy or something.." yah something.....