Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's been almost a week so I thought I'd better post something.  This week has been sort of a turning point for me. My runs have been much quicker and much easier if that makes sense. I've got over that hump of not feeling very fast to feeling somewhat fast... 

I haven't decided what I'm going to run on the track tonight, maybe 600's, maybe 800's.  I'll flip a coin when I get there...  the weather has been downright nasty, cold/windy/rainy over the last 4-5 days but I've managed to get out when there's a lull so I have yet to get a deluge of rain while running. 

A little over two weeks now until the Mini and I'm still hopeful to get down around my goal. There won't be major dissapointment if I don't however.

Looking to go around 18 this Sunday with some faster stuff thrown in the middle of it, feeling good!

No comments: