Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Currently I have a great week going for me and I plan to make it even greater...  All cylinders are firing and running has become fun again, which makes for great intervals and tempo runs. 

As of yesterday I have become a free agent in the job market.  I never really felt comfortable or appreciated at this job, I'm surprised I stayed there as long as I did (almost 5 years). So now I have some time to log in some extra miles which I'm more than happy to do, and spend some more quality time with my kido's.  Anybody looking for someone with 24+ years experience in the Purchasing/Procurement field? 

A.M. - 10 miles, easy pace

4 comments:

Rick said...

Plenty of time for the kids and plenty of time for running; It doesn't get any batter than that!

Paul said...

Good luck with the job search. I don't need any help with the purchasing/procurement field it's the finance field I struggle with ;) Have you heard the HUFF is moving to Chain O'Lakes in Albion? It's not official as far as I know but I've heard rumors and if you look at their website the host hotels and B+B's are in Kendallville and Albion. The new park manager really wanted the race to move there.

Ward said...

Rick - you know it!

Paul - I've e-mailed Mitch a couple of times trying to find out about the new HUFF venue, I thought maybe Pokagon or the Bloodroot Trail or even maybe even somewhere around the Salamonie. I didn't even consider the Chain. I used to run out there a lot when I lived in Busco. It will definitley be a more technical run. Looking ward to it.

GZ said...

Good luck on the job front. Make the most of that training window.