Sunday, March 6, 2011

12 miles this afternoon with some stair climbing thrown in on the tail end of this.  Around mile 11, I swung into the local HS and began a series of climbing the stairs in the stadium.  I would run the track until I hit the visitors side of the stadium then start the climb on the near side, about 65 stairs to the top then around the guard rail and back down, run to the next set and do the same.  The vistors side of the stadium is spilt into four sections, so I would do the entire four up and down then hop back down on the track and complete the loop then back up the stairs.  I did this for a mile.  I have to say that I will be incorporating a lot of these sessions into my weekly runs with steady increases on the repeats.

2 comments:

GZ said...

That must get some looks.

Ward said...

Ahh.. it was 23 degree's. Not a sole there except me.