Thursday, January 6, 2011

Normally, this sad excuse for a blog gets around 6-10 views per day satisfying my overblown ego that at least someone other than my nearest relatives are tuning in to see what going on with my running.  However, my post yesterday about JM's spread in Runnners World was linked by GZ.  George's clever use of the phrase "mock's centerfold" turned my normally blase' 6-10 hits into 55.  Sorry to dissapoint, but I'm sure Mr. Mock has no intention of dropping trough in the near future (at least to my knowledge). 

Easy 6 miles yesterday on Aboite trails.  I manned up yesterday and went with shorts and a long sleeve shirt in around 20 degrees.  I will never do that again, especially with the wind we had yesterday.  The legs got a bit cold but it was the arms that got it the worst. 

2 comments:

GZ said...

I get the same thing when Tony or Lucho link to me.

Justin Mock said...

You'd be surprised! I went to this Halloween one year dressed as Hulk Hogan, adult actresses on each arm...