Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Yah, I know.. it seems like forever since I posted anything. I've pretty much lost all motivation to run the HUFF. I've run only a couple of times in the last two weeks and even then it's just not there... I think taking a break is just what I need to get the focus back. Even though I've resigned to not racing on the 18th, I'm still bummed that I can't find my mojo just yet. I'm going to make a concerted effort to start back up on a regular schedule sometime after this coming weekend and HTFU. I'm also going to sit down and plan out a preliminary race schedule for next year, that in itself should be a good motivator. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Brandon Fuller said...

Oh well. When you start talking about your golf swing, I will get nervous.

Paul said...

I'm in the same boat as you right now. Hven't run more than 6 in a few weeks and the motivation just isn't happening. I'm still thinking of slogging thru the HUFF but the thought of bagging it has crept in this week as well. I'll probably wait and see what the weather is like. Good luck finding your mojo. If I find any extra I'll send it your way!