Thursday, December 30, 2010

A couple of weeks ago I downloaded an App on my droid called Pandora. It's basically a radio station that plays music according to what you like.  The music comes on and you can either like or dislike the song, then it will start to play music geared more toward your likes.  In the process I came across a band called, Five for Fighting.  Really starting to dig there music.



Here at work this week, there is a skeleton crew as most everyone has taken vacation time off this week for the holidays.  I have a second story office and I was the only one in the office area at the time.  Around 8:00 it felt like something very heavy was dropped on the floor.  I stood up and walked around to see if someone was down the hall, nobody, then went downstairs to see if something was happening there, nothing. Come to find out that there was a 3.8 magnitude earthquake with the epicenter not too far from here.


2 comments:

Brandon Fuller said...

I ended up taking the week off and then getting this horrible sickness that has gone through our entire family. Needless to say, your offer to run ended up taking a back seat. Hope to hit you up again next time. Have a great New Year!

Ward said...

ah.. don't sweat it. Hope the fam is feeling better. Have a safe trip home and happy new year to you too...