Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The waiting is really the hardest part... I've decided that I'm going to go for it at Veterans... I'll use my HR (150-155) up until the half then go on gut feel from there. Here lately my pace at my MHR has been around 6:40 - 6:45 (this on "non-rested" legs) I'm hoping that I've timed everything right and all goes as planned on Saturday. I think I'm pretty close to being in the same shape I was before Boston 08' where I was sure I could have run something close to 2:50 had I not gotten strep throat and walking pneumonia and gotten a calf strain 4 weeks out...when it rains it pours... I'm not in 2:50 shape now but if I had another 4-6 weeks then maybe. Still, I'll give it my best shot and if I blow, then I blow.

1 comment:

GZ said...

Rock and roll man. Make the teeth sweat that last six.