Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It's been a great week so far.. 20 last sunday that went great. Tuesday was 6 miles w/8 x 30s pick-ups faster than 5k pace. Today was a 6m Tempo run, miles at 6:15, 6:12, 6:07, 6:08, 6:01, 6:03. All felt very good.... I was at that point where I was in between a pace I could hold but if I went any faster, I would have started to suffer. Didn't have my HRM but if I could take a guess, I'd say I was around 163-168 for these... My AHR for a 5k race is usually 172-175. My training is starting to take that upswing in both momentum and pace, feels like I'm hitting all cylinders right now so I'm going to take advantage. What a difference a week makes.... another 20+ miler on tap for this weekend, will try and make the last half of this one more more race specific in pace. These cooler temps will help a bunch!

No comments: