Thursday, August 26, 2010

Recovery is going great, went an easy 5 yesterday with almost no fatigue in the legs. Another 5 today and feeling very, very good... almost like I could do it all again! One thing I have noticed on these last two runs is that pre pikes, I would always be a very timid runner whilst running on grass or dirt. Never had a strong plant or push off... I can honestly say that these last two runs it feels like something has changed. I'm running through grass and uneven terrain as if it were asphalt?!? My pace hasn't been slow either, Wednesday was 7:16/m avg and today was 7:01, all very confortable... It feels very different running, I don't know if it's just a mental thing or if something in my stride has changed.... it's all very strange right now, but I think it's a good thing. Maybe I'm reaping the benefit of being at altitude for a week?? Ahhh, who knows... all I know is that running feels very good right now and I'm going to ride this train all the way to the top.

1 comment:

Brandon Fuller said...

My Mom is here and brought me your newspaper article! You will not ride the bus down!