Monday, August 16, 2010

pm) 6 miles, easy warm-up 1m, then 1m @ 10%, 1/2m @ 3%, 1m @ 12%, 2m @ 6%, 1/2m @ 3%to warm-down, all done very easy. Didn't struggle at all with pace, kept it relaxed.

I may or may not run tomorrow, all depends on how I feel through the day.

I need to sit down and make up a list of what gear I need to take to compensate for any weather condition that the forecast may call for. Is there a good store in Col. Sprgs I can shop at if I need to look for last minute items or things I may have forgot to bring? Two more days in Indiana then off to the Centennial State...

3 comments:

GZ said...

If the weather appears like it is going to be crap, I can lend you stuff. Should not be an issue mind you.

Then again, there was 08.

PJcruisers said...

I would shop at the Colorado Running company . It is corner of Cache La Poudre and Tejon right next to CC.

Ward said...

GZ - thanks

PJ - thanks for the info...