Friday, August 20, 2010

Made my way over to Manitou Springs this morning to pick up my race packet. Easy in, easy out. Drove up as close as I could get to the Barr Trail trail head and hiked the rest up. Started off running at the trail head and went about half way up the W's (~.96 of a mile)and came back down. Used my iPhone app of mapmyrun.com to record the decent.


I went very easy on the effort, all felt very good. It was quite steep toward the bottom but started to ease up a bit after awhile. I'm going to have to take it real easy through this section or I'm going to blow later on...

After looking at the course map, I realize that the course bypasses the trailhead altogether and meets up with the trail after you take that right off Ruxton. Good easy workout... will do an easy 15 minutes of running tomorrow and that's it....

No comments: