Friday, July 30, 2010

OK, a little slack on the posts this week.. but I got a good excuse.. I've been running!

A great week, all is going well. Don't think I'll hit 100 this week but will be well into the 90's with a solid 15 mile, ~6610' gain run thrown in there on Wednesday. Really looking forward to taper time...

Loading up the Odyssey and taking the Fam to the Emerald Coast (Panama City Beach) for a week starting today. I've been to PCB several times (5 to be exact) as it hosts Ironman Florida.

The forecast is looking likes is going to be a roaster, looks like early morning runs for me. On the flip side, I probably won't be getting in much vertical unless the condo complex has an exercise room with treadmills.

Watch out Hillbilly Hacienda, here come the Moya's!

3 comments:

GZ said...

Nice! Glad to hear of another commonality - the Odyssey!

Ward said...

The wife loves it, couldn't get it without the media package. The DVD movie player is a must for trips like this.

Paul said...

Just make sure you don't spend the whole time in back with the kids and cartoons. Give your a wife a break once in a while with the driving.