Friday, July 23, 2010

A bit more energized today after yesterdays slogfest. I'm sure it's just my body telling me I need some rest, or maybe it's because I've slept at ~8500 for the last two days? I think I may back it down for a bit before I put in one more big week, then taper.

Headed out to run a 2 loop HUFF tomorrow morning. There may be intermittent rain I'll run into, but that will only add to the fun! Who knows, maybe some stream crossings to look forward to.

Ordered some New Balance MT100's last week from the only place on the planet that had a size 10 in stock. I know these shoes have been discontinued but I still wanted to try them, and I practically got them for nothing. The majority of the reviews I've read are all positive so I'm puzzled why they stopped making them?

No comments: