Friday, June 11, 2010

What marathon?!?

I feel absolutely fantastic today... I might have felt just a very small amount of marathon still left in the legs as of yesterday, but today I'm ready to go again. I have 71 miles for the week counting the marathon last Saturday and 8400' vertical. The last couple of days I've been feeling very fast and letting my pace creep down as it wants to.

Either tomorrow or Sunday I'm going long (20+) again, it'll all depend on when I can get it in between thunderstorms, football games, etc... 11 weeks to go and I feel like I'm doing all the right things in order to minimize the pain. I've been in a pretty regular routine of jump rope, single and double legs sets... Single leg balancing squats and using the stick every other day. The calves feel stronger than ever and here's hoping they stay that way....

No comments: