Sunday, May 2, 2010

Great week last week, topped off with a nice 18 miler yesterday. I've got two weeks in a row now with over 10,000' of vertical each week... I need to keep that streak going and then some. I have a half day off on Tuesday of this week and the plan is to simulate the Barr Camp run I did a couple of weeks ago except take it up even farther, maybe all the way... we'll see how things go. This is suppose to be an easy week to give the legs a rest from the previous three so I don't want to overdue it too much as I have the Indy Mini I'll be running next weekend. No real definitive goal this year, except I'll be extremely happy if I can squeak under 1:25. If I don't then Que sera, sera...

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Glad your training is going well. Keep up the good work. Good luck next weekend.

Ward said...

Thanks Jeff...