Wednesday, April 14, 2010

5 miles - The middle three as 1m each @ 11.5, 12.5 and 13% incline. The 12.5% mile was done at 6.2 mph (9:40/m pace) which just about killed me. At the start of the 13% mile, I backed it down to 5 mph which was welcome relief... All in all, a very good workout with more tonight.

I made arrangements today for the pick-up and drop off of the altitude tent. I'll have in my possession the following for 5 weeks leading up to Pikes...


pm - 5 miles easy, a little bit lethargic to start, but finished with sub 7 miles.. Left the HRM at home for this one.

2 comments:

GZ said...

Okay - that is it. I am moving to Fairplay. :)

Yeah, amazing at those higher grades how a back off of just a .1 or two can bring such welcome relief.

Brandon Fuller said...

I thought you were just bullshitting!