Saturday, March 27, 2010

This weeks been pretty rough.. Without going into a lot of detail, I started getting a cold last week and by Monday it was pretty rough. Training went on as planned but just felt like blah all week. Today was a 20k I had planned on running for the simple fact that it is basically in my back yard and I run these roads all the time. Great weather today and the race went off well.. I'm really not putting to much emphasis on any of these races as there all just prep bigger and better things. I felt pretty good throughout and finished just about where I thought I would. I went 1:22:29 for 20k, not good but not bad either. 1 mile warm up and 2 mile warm down for 15.4 on the day. Very tired right now and ready for some serious shut eye...

1 comment:

GZ said...

Nice work for March.