Thursday, March 11, 2010

Long overdue here.. The week has been going great, excellent treadmill workouts during the afternoons and some solid evening runs on flatter surfaces. On pace for another 80+ week. One more heavy week then I'll back it down for a rest then an AeT test. There is a 20k I'm thinking about doing in a couple of weeks only because it's done on the roads I train on, so it's pretty much my home course. All in all I'm having a lot of fun running right now..

Looking forward to next Wednesday at 3:00 mst sitting down in front of the computer and trying to get into Pikes... Looking forward to the Journey in preparing for that.. GZ, if I get in, I plan on talking your ear off in questions....

2 comments:

GZ said...

You'll get in. It is just a matter of being there. You got my email right? We can exchange numbers there for a call.

Brandon Fuller said...

GZ has all the info. He can tell you where you can get an IV afterward.