Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Another solid week of easy running. I was still able to get outside and run 4 days out of the 7 but the temps are dropping and the weather is getting nasty,(suck it up princess!!) I'm still undecided on which marathon to run this spring/summer. These aren't "major" marathons and more than likely won't sell out anytime soon so I have some time to make that decision. I think I'm going to rule out Cleveland just because the other two are much more convenient as far as logistics go. So either 5/2 at Cincinnati... ...which could screw up my chances at running fast at the Indy Mini the following weekend, or 6/5 at Sunburst in South Bend...
...which is the last place I ran a sub 3 marathon back in 2001, and also gives me an extra 4 weeks to train (which may or may not be a good thing.) As of today, I have ~19 weeks to Cincinnati and 24 to Sunburst.

2 comments:

Brandon Fuller said...

Hey! I don't know you but saw you come to my blog so came over to check you out. I was freaked out to find out you are in Fort Wayne. I was born and raised there - and coming to town this week. Smaller world.

Ward said...

Sweet... shoot me an e-mail if you want to get together for a run or two... I have to work the early part of next week but free anytime other than that... ward_moya@verizon.net