Saturday, August 22, 2009

AeT test run results

am)9.42 miles.. Just call me Mr. Consistancy.. My pace didn't vary more than 5 seconds/mile during the 6 mile AeT run.... Well, once again I surprised myself with this mornings AeT test run.. All though it wasn't as big a jump as the one last month, I still improved just a tad. Average pace was 6:27.5 at an AHR of 156.

These numbers are very promising and it gives me a very good chance at putting in something solid at Monumental in 11 weeks.. that is as long as I don't screw it up. Staying consistant, practicing good hydration and recovery.. of course I don't want to overthink it either... run more, think less... repeat after me, run more, think less...

Looking forward to tomorrows long run, I may go 20 if I feel good.

2 comments:

GZ said...

Run more ... think less.

I think I love this mantra. Oh sh*t!

Ward said...

Yah... I hear ya! Just not ready to give up my HRM yet...

Get back on the horse GZ... your ready man!