Thursday, August 6, 2009

am)6 miles, easy effort. This whole week is really only a rest and recover sort of week. After what happened last weekend, I don't want another set-back. So far, everything is going good and I'm almost back to normal. No speed work this week for obvious reasons, but will get back at it hot and heavy next week. I may jump in a 5k this weekend, just to see how much, or if, I lost any speed. Another longish run on Sunday ~17. Should be right back on the horse come Monday...

2 comments:

Paul said...

Apparently you're getting to old to sleep on the ground. Better keep the wife happy so she doesn't kick you to the dog house ;-)

Ward said...

LOL... if you're talking about the camping thing, I was sleeping on a cot, pretty comfy actually. My wife is my biggest fan, she supports me in whatever I do. Pretty soon, all the boys will be right there with me. I'll know it's time to give it up when one of them beats me. ;-) My oldest, who is only 8, can stay right with me in short sprints, but I still got him with endurance for the time being.