Wednesday, August 5, 2009

am) 7 miles, much...much better run today, almost feel back to my old self. AHR 146 at an avg pace of 7:10... It's starting to get a lot warmer now and the forecast isn't calling for any relief for at least a week... I'm back down to a resonable 139 from a blip at 144... I think the Prednisone I was on made me gain some of the weight since it is a steroid. I should be back down to where I was pre-camping trip, around 136-137, by the start of next week.

Schedule of upcoming races:

September 5th: Parlor City Trot 10m
September 12th: St. Therese 5k
September 26th: Fort-4-Fitness Half Marathon
October 18th: Run For Riley 5m
October 25th: River City Rat Race 10k
November 7th: Monumental Marathon - Indianapolis, IN
November 21st: Turkey Trot 5k
November 26th: Galloping Gobler 4m
December 5th: Just Plain 10k

No comments: