Sunday, August 30, 2009

20 miles in 2:22

No, that's not a duplicate title from last Sundays run.. No wait, yes it is! Todays afternoon 20 miler went off as planned again. Felt incredible from start to finish. Ran the exact same route as last week and my time was exactly 1 second slower. 2:22:38 vs. today's 2:22:39. I'll refrain from posting my data unless someone would like to see it then I'll get it up. As I sit here in my Skins, eating some leftover beef and noodles from last night, I'm thinking that this marathon can't get here quick enough. Flashbacks from my prep for Boston keep popping up and I can't help thinking that something is going to go wrong between now and then. I try to keep those thought's out of my mind... Those are some of those doubts that I mention in the headline of my latest header photo.. Get rid of the doubts and all that's left is your goal/reality... do it!

One thing to note, as I fired up my Garmin 305 and was standing there getting ready to take off, my HR was 41 bpm.

No comments: