Friday, July 17, 2009

am) 7 miles (again..) 7 seems to be a popular number for me this week. Very easy run today, MHR 147, as I will be racing a 10k tomorrow morning. Based on last weeks time, I'll be shooting for something around 37:20. There calling for spotty showers tommorrow so it may be a wet one. Can't get much wetter than last weeks race, so bring it on. I have a 15-16 mile run scheduled for Sunday, 17 weeks to go until my marathon.

Two weeks ago I gave up pop and junk food... I love Pepsi! It was tough but I stuck to it... I was hovering at 143 - 140 any given day for almost 2 months. In two weeks now I dropped 4 pounds, 136.5 on the scale this afternoon. I'll venture to guess that number will drop even more in the weeks and months to come.

Race report tomorrow....

No comments: