Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend=1 - Me=0

So I got a big donut for mileage this weekend. I just had too many things going on plus it being Mothers Day weekend. I have been feeling quite run down and tired here lately and I think a couple of days off is just what I need to charge the battery back up. I still have 4 weeks until Sunburst and need to get in at least a couple of longerish runs of 20+ before I feel better about running this one. Right now I'm feeling very unmotivated to do anything, probably not the best attitude to have if I plan on running a marathon in 4 weeks... I really need to snap out of this funk I'm in right now. I have a 10k I plan on running this coming weekend, maybe this will be just the thing I need to get the juices flowing again. Last year I ran a 37:57. I DOUBT I can run that this year, but will instead just go as hard as I can and expect the worse and hope for the best.

No comments: