Thursday, May 28, 2009

5/28/09 - am)6.5m, 2m warm-up then 3m @ tempo 6:35, 6:31, 6:31, not very difficult to keep pace for these. 1-1/2m warm-down easy. Used the Lunars again, I'm trying to get them somewhat "broke-in" before I actually race with them. Maybe one more run then they'll hit the shelf until July 11th... I wanted to bring my phone/camera with me on this run to take some pics of the area I run in, but forgot to grab it as I left. It would have gotten wet anyway as it rained a bit off and on throughout the run. Running again tonight for sure!

pm)ok, so other things got in the way of my run tonight. I'm ok with that... needed to get the lawn mowed before I had to use a sickle. With all this rain that we've gotten over the last week, I'll probably have to mow again in a couple of days.

No comments: