Tuesday, April 28, 2009



June 6th... Back on the horse baby!! 6 weeks and counting...

I need to get back to Boston, and this is the first step... I'll wait until two weeks prior to race day and make the call... If I don't feel like I can go 3:10 or better, then I'll just wait until the fall. I feel great now, the next three weeks will be crucial.. ciao for now!

No comments: