Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ok..It's been awhile and I'm getting complaints, so... here's an update. Everything is going great.. I'm ever progressing, ever taking that next step. This next phase of training is going to make or break me for Boston. I am starting to get tired, losing a bit of motivation (just a bit..). But still determined to do what I have to do to run a solid time. It gets tough to get up in the mornings to run since we've lost that hour of sleep now. I do have a race in another week and a half to look forward to... Something to determine where my LT is at right now. Another 20 miler this weekend will be my 7th since the begining of the year. Just a tick over 5 weeks to go...!!!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I was wondering where you were. I hope all the 20 plus milers aren't wearing you down. Keep the spirit, you're getting close now.