Monday, October 13, 2008

Weekend Recap..

Saturday I managed to get in a hilly 6-1/2 miles and yesterday was an even hillier 13... So my legs feel a bit worn out this morning.. I should be good to go for a run this afternoon however.

What a great World Championship race this year in Kona. Craig Alexander won with a stellar 2:45 finishing marathon. It would have been nice to see him and Chris McCormack battle it out on the run, but Macca had some internal cable routing problems and had to call it a day just a little over half way on the bike. Chrissie Wellington flatted about 95k into the bike and had troubles inflating the tube. She lost around 10 minutes but still managed to break the run course record and beat everyone soundly.

I have two weeks to go for my 10k effort at the Rat Race... I'm still up in the air as to how this will go, but looking forward to it just the same.

No comments: