Monday, July 21, 2008

Taking a break..

Sometime over the last week and a half, I started to get a flare up of Patellar Tendinitis. I had this one time before several years ago, but I know what it feels like. I've decided to just take some time off and hop on the bike for awhile, probably two weeks minimum. I think I really need an extended break to let all these aches and pains fix themselves. My next running race is not until the middle of September, so I have plenty of time to get back into the swing of things if I need to. Really, the only race I'd like to get "ready" for is Boston and that's not until April of next year... no rush.

I'll get home tonight and dust off the P3C and see how the old bike legs feel.. I haven't touched the bike since I raced up in michigan in September of last year...

No comments: